Friday, February 20, 2009

UPDATES FROM USU



This is what you see when you are drivin up the road to my house!! The beautiful A on the top of Old Main on campus at USU!! Its so pretty at night!! Well I thought it was about time to update since its been over a month since I have wrote anything!! I am doing great!! I officially get my Agriculture Business Degree from CSI in May!! I am so excited for that!! I actually get 3 degrees but they are pretty much all the same thing!! :) I am startin to really like Logan!! Its gettin fun!! I love my dance class. It keeps me laughin nearly everyday. We learn a new line dance every week and its alot of fun. I havent dared to go out on Country Swing Night and test out my new skills but I will some day soon, I found some old buddies from FFA that are willing to take me down on my Virgin Trip to Country Swing Night!! There are so many Bear Lakers at USU...and I usually run into them when I am riding the bus to my car! Which is a really good time to catch up on the past 3 years!! I cant believe I've been out of school that stinkin long!! Anyways. Things are great!! My sister is due to have a baby in July!! Way excited for that!! YAY. :) Anyways. I best go finish my laundry!! have fun and be safe!! Love ya'll!!

3 comments:

James and Cassie said...

Jenn for some reason it didnt click with me till now that you were in logan!! Next time we come up to BL we should get together! i love that pic

Shea and Sadie Hymas said...

Angie is having a baby?! Tell her congrats and I'm glad you are finally like Logan. Hang in there girl! You will do great! I love ya and thanks for always being there for me. You're a great girl! Love ya!

Thadie

Shea and Sadie Hymas said...

Hey J Dawg! I will try to explain to you how to put that picture up but I need you to help me figure out how to put my friends names on my main page like how you have your family and friends listed on yours? I cannot figure it out! Ok, this is what you do. When you get to your page go to the dashboard page. Then click on layout. Then from there it's the very first box that you can add something too. I think it says Header. Anyways, you click on where it says edit then under image you can browse the url to put your picture on there and then click on the little button next to where it says behind title and description so your writing will show up over your picture at the top of your page. If you have anymore questions give me a call! I hope that helps! I love ya! Hope to see you soon!