Monday, March 23, 2009

Ag Ambassador Interview

So a few weeks ago I was hanging out in USU College Of Ag building and I noticed a poster that was advertising an Ag Ambassador position was open and applications were due. So I decided to go and apply. What do I have to lose?? Lol. So I finally had my interview today, and not knowing what in the world to expect, I went in, in my USU Hoodie, my favorite Cruel Girls, and my pink Camo Ariats. Well, the Mr. Amazing guy before me was in slacks, a nice button up shirt, and to top it off a tie. Yeah I hope they don't go on how we dressed up cause I apparently didnt get that memo!! ha ha. But oh well, if I dont get the position I will get the experience and know for next time that I need to dress up a bit more!! ha ha. Spring Break was great for me! I went to Malta for a few days, and then spent the rest of it in Bear Lake. I went to the movie with Kayla, oh how I love that pregnant girl!! Me and Trav's girls went to Tessa's house for a play date, that was fun. THe kids were hilarious. But all in all it was good!! :) Its snowing today...darn it!! Well I am off to write yet another paper!! Love you all!

2 comments:

Kayla Merritt said...

Basically I love her too! HAHAHA

Jamie said...

Hey Jenni! Your blog makes me laugh. It's nice being able to keep up with what you are doing even if it is over the internet! It sounds like you are having fun. Enjoy it because it goes by fast!