Wednesday, January 7, 2009

GO AGGIES!!!


Hey all!! :) I'm officially settled into Utah!! I moved down here last Friday and so far so good. I made it through my first 3 days of school!! On Monday and Wednesday I only have 1 class. Ha Ha. A Western Swing Dance class. It is so stinking fun!! :) Today was hilarious. I tell all my partners that I am totally uncoordinated and they all laugh. Swing Dance is all about the guy, so the girls don't really have to do anything, we just follow the guys. I had a few partners that really knew what was going on so they were totally better than me and helped me out. I am meeting so many new and fun people!! Yay for new friends!! We learned a new step today called the Salesman Dip. Oh gosh lol. My first partner was totally as uncoordinated as I am so I nearly fell on my head, but my 2Nd one was like totally trust me and we'll be fine. So here I am unharmed!! lol. My other classes are going to be OK, I am taking an Arts Symposium class. I have to go to all these plays and dances and concerts. It will be entertaining!! ha ha ha. Anyways. That's just a little update about Jenni moving to USU. Yay. GO AGGIES! :)

1 comment:

ANDY and MANDY said...

Hope you are having a BLAST!