Thursday, January 1, 2009

Cause I'm becoming a Utahn.

Thats right people. I'm moving to Utah tomorrow!! Crazy huh. Christmas break has been completely fun for me. I have had alot of fun! I spent most of my time home with the family but there were a few times I went out with the friends and rallied in old Bear Lake like the old days. Made me feel like a kid again. Lol. But here are some pictures to show you the fun I had.
Syd put the tractor in the yard for my mom to put lights on. And then they got it stuck gettin it out...typical. lol. This is where I ran my beautiful Buick off the road in Pescadero on my way home from my spend over at Anna B's house. Trav was mad so me made me sit and wait for nearly 2 hours.



Me and Rorie made pizza for the boys. She loved the frozen cheese. She is a crazy girl!! Brylee is such a crazy girl she has grown up so much and had been running around like a small crazy monkey. lol They have been alot of fun.

No comments: