Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Hey everyone. I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!! I love how it has snowed and everything is so pretty!! We're going over to Anna's house for Christmas Eve Dinner with the Jensen/Swanson family. It ought to be a grand time! I love Anna and her family seems amazing. So that is what me and my parents are doing tonight. Tomorrow morning it will just me and the parents!! woot!! We plan on playing the Wii all morning till everyone gets here...cause of course they are all spending the morning with their in-laws...so guess they'll have to wait to play the Wii!! yay!! Anyways, I hope you all have a fantabulous day and a wonderful New Year!! love you!!

1 comment:

ANDY and MANDY said...

Sounds like a great time. I hope that you are having a great break. When do you go back to school? Keep in touch. Do you still need b-days?