Monday, September 22, 2008

Still tryin to get the hang of things!! :)

Ok...this whole blog thing is literally kickin my trash!! I'm lost and cant find my way out!! ha ha ha. So today has been a rough day...I woke up late...big surprise huh....and then once I got to school realized I had forgot to print my Chemistry notes and I am out of paper at the school so I cant do it there unless I go pay the libary to put more paper on my account...and then I realize I forgot my planner at my house...and then to make things all that better...my soils professor tells us we have a quiz on Wednesday!! I know...thats not a rough day for most of you...but for me...it just doesnt work with me!! ha ha. But I am still making the best of it. Anyways.I cant figure out how to change my layout on here...or add pictures. So its gonna be plain for awhile till I can get some one that knows something to sit down with me and show me around the place!! Anyways. Happy Monday ya'll!!

2 comments:

Erik, Mandi, & Matix said...

welcome to blogin' send me your e-mail address and I will add you to our blog (private) so u can see our blog! m_stormlucio@yahoo.com
Mandi

Unknown said...

Hey Jen, why don't you just drive on out to Shoshone some time and I will show you what's up on blogger! it's a lot more complicated than myspace, I know, it took me a while too. Mandi and I figured things out together. Go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and look under free backgrounds, find one you like then it tells you what to do from there. I hope I helped! Love ya\