Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just another day...

So Nick tells me I should use this kind of like my everyday journal...just to get things out there and let people know what is going on with me and things!! Lets see...today I woke up and didnt want to attend Chemistry...because it is the class of the Devil and it in itself will be the end of me. So I decided to sleep in a few hours and then I went to Biology and learned about the cells and all the stupid stuff that goes with that. I went to the Ag Club meeting...we are so un-organized it is sad and nothing is getting done. I really feel bad for the kids that are here all year because I dont think they will get very far. No one will do anything to helpthem get off the ground. Today I also reconnected with a lost friend of mine. I found out alot more than I ever thought I would know...it got to the point where the more info I got the more I cried...I never ever would have thought that it could be that intense. I really feel bad that I didnt do more to stay in touch and help with the issues...I dunno. It just sucks major ass!! Anyways. I better get back to studyin so I can keep up those ever so important grades!!

2 comments:

ANDY and MANDY said...

JENN-A! WHAT THE HECK! I HAVE TO FIND OUT BY RANDOM BLOGGING THAT YOU HAVE A BLOG! WELL I AM JUST GLAD I FOUND YOU! YOU ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE POEPLE! SO HERE IS MY E-MAIL, CAUSE MY BLOG IS PRIVATE AND I WILL SEND YOU AN INVITE-K-! asmith@icsofidaho.net HANG IN THERE WITH SCHOOL. DECEMBER IS ONLY 3 MONTHS. YOU CAN DO IT! TAKE CARE AND I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU! MANDY

Shea and Sadie Hymas said...

Hey Jenni! I had Allie explain to me how to set my page up while we were fishing Saturday night. So, what you do is go into layout on your dashboard. Click on add a gadget and then you scroll down until you find where it says HTML/Javascript and that's where you paste in the copy of your cody for your background. Then, when you are done with that you can click on your page where it says view blog and at the top of your page where it says customize, go to that, and you can put your picture and stuff on the header and when you do put a picture on, make sure you click on the box next to shrink to fit so it will fit the background your chose otherwise your picture will take up the whole page like mine did forever! So it really isn't that hard. I just needed some instructions I could follow! Hope you had a good weekend! Love you girlie!