Monday, September 29, 2008

Look a new background...

So Sadie finally explained to me how to get my background to work...but it still doesn't look exactly how I would like it to...but its a work in progress right...now if I could just figure out some pictures!! So this weekend I went out to Lanescreek to the summer place to help the family round up, I rolled out there at like 3 ish. Me and the nieces got on a four wheeler and headed out to what we call "The Muddy" to look for the cowboys. It was a good worry free weekend!! Just a good time, chasing cows, sortin cows, because of Trav's knee surgery, I took over the sorting in the alley...now that was a fun time!! It was a good time to jump in and help the boys!! Nothing like a good day in the dirt with the family!! We got everything (minus the 2 pair lost in Bridge Creek) shipped home safely...without accident. It was this time last year that Jer got hurt...the same move...the same round up. So the whole family sighed with relief when we got the cows put away and we were all still without TBI (traumatic brain injury). Saturday evening after a much needed shower I packed up and went to dinner at Timbers (my bff Jen now works there) Shalane, Justin, Kaylen and Cody met us there to eat. It was a great time to sit down with the boys and see what was going on with them!! After that Jen, Zack, Thomas and I went out on a drive to Geneva area. It was a good time!! We laughed the entire time!! The boys tried to creep us out at the Geveva Cemetary...did you know there is a green light out there?? Creepy!! lol. Sunday I went to breakfast with my mom, dad, Trav, ShaLayne, Rorie, and Brylee. It was a great time!! I went home and watched Sex and The City The Movie...it was SO good. I am a huge Sex in The City fan...me and ShaLayne have the ENTIRE collection!! I watched the new One Tree Hill tonight!! It was AMAZING too!! The stupid Nanny got shot...by Dan...finally Dan is being a good guy!! lol. Anyways. Just thought I would update!! Happy trails all!!

2 comments:

ANDY and MANDY said...

Hey, you will get the hang of it. Sounds like a good weekend. Keep bloging K Love ya.

Erik, Mandi, & Matix said...

I don't know why it says you are a contributor to my blog. WHAT THE HECK? WHo knows. And to get teh list of friends, you just go to customize, then to add a eliment, then to add friends you need their address to thier blog ( the address in the address bar at the top of the screen like where u type www.blah ablah blah) do u get it? Probably not I am horrible at explaining things. Let me know.